glitter

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Friendly Reminder

Just in case you'd forgotten how cool I was, I thought I'd share something to jog your memory.   Yes, after work yesterday, I walked to my designated voting location (of course I forgot my list of candidates and had to wing it in the booth).  And because it was uber hot outside and I needed to carry my voter registration card, ID, key, and cell phone, I wore this.  My Camelbak!  It also kept me very hydrated.  

Courtney gave me my Camelbak for my 23rd birthday.  Not gunna lie, I used to just wear it around the house.  Its perfect for walks in the humid heat.  Mine looks just like this one, but its green, instead of blue.  I recommend them for anyone who likes to keep hydrated and look really cool.

PS.  Around certain colleges, certain people fill up their Camelbaks with "brown water" aka whiskey, bourbon, scotch.  I am proud to say I have never done that.  Lets be honest, if I did, I'd probably be dead in a ditch somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment