glitter

Monday, June 21, 2010

I almost forgot

I had to add an addendum to the post below.  So my mom LOVES see animals...namely dolphins and pelicans.  I cannot begin to imagine how many dolphines or pelicans she has seen in her lifetime, but I'm willing to bet it's a TON!  Every. Single.  Time. we see a dolphin, we have to stop to say hello.  (No, I'm not making this up!)  Dad and I are over the excitement, but she's like a 4 year old seeing one for the first time.  And EVERY time she sees a pelican, she yells, "Hey Pelly!"

After years of watching/hearing my mom yell "Hey Pellys!" at the beach, some of my family members have even started doing it, too.  Wow.  So yesterday mom changed her pelican greeting to, "Hey Pelly!  Don't go to Florida!  Stay in South Carolina!"  or "Pelly!  Don't fly to Louisiana!  Stay here!  Ok, you can go to Georgia..."

I love mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment