glitter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Tasty First!

Yesterday was a real milestone for me.  I had my first meatball sub.  We had homemade ones at my office.  Toasted delicious rolls, yummy deli cheese, well seasoned meatballs and sauce...oh yeah, it was love at first bite.  Now I was a bit worried about eating this sub -- would a meatball fly out and hit someone in the eye?  I tried to be really careful!  The first few bites were successful.  But then, out of nowhwere, a meatball flew out of my sub, allegedly hits the man's pants that is sitting next to me*, and bounced on the floor.  It was special.  But I LOVED the meatball sub!  And I'm hoping there are leftovers for me to have another one today...sans the accident.

When I reported my mishap to Maggie, she replied: I totally knew something like that was going to happen


We also had these chips with our subs: Baked Lays Southwestern Ranch.  Oh my, they are awesome! 

* I saw NO trace of sauce or a stain of any type on his pant leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment