glitter

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Taste of Asia at Home

Thanks to Maggie, I have learned the easiest way to make Asian at home.  She told me about these boxes of Asian yumminess.  All you do is boil the noodles, then add the sauce.  You're done!   I add chicken (seasoned with salt, red and black pepper, and ground ginger), chopped green onions, scrambled egg, and nuts.  Peanuts are the best, but last time I just had some sunflower seeds, so I rolled with it.

It ends up making quite a bit, and its good leftover.  I dig it!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I have to comment because I'm Asian. I will get you something better next time you visit. only found in asian grocery stores. the brand name is Indo-mee. At the Hansen house we call it "high class Ramen" and it really is. It is Malaysian brand. amazzzzing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, that sounds awesome! Yum! And I've missed y'alll, too!

    ReplyDelete