glitter

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Mentionable

Back in the fall, I briefly met a man.  We had a short and pleasant conversation.  I didn't think anything of it...flash forward to yesterday where I bump into this man again.  He remembered me and came to speak to me. He brought up our conversation in the fall, chatted for a few minutes, and that was that.  

Until I got this in my work email today: 

Elizabeth Ann:

nice saying hello  …

hope your having a good day ..

Mr. So-and-so
123-4567

Really?!

3 comments:

  1. I assume you gave this man your email address? Do you work with him and he just looked you up in the directory? I am concerned for your safety if you didn't actually share this contact information with him and he didn't have a legit way to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this was me and I liked him or was at all interested...i'd email this guy back and say "It was great running into you again, 555-5555 (my number). Put the ball in his court and let him call me. Just sayin!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mary Anne...are you safe? Is this man creepy? Funny story though!

    ReplyDelete