glitter

Friday, March 11, 2011

Today I am grateful for

  1. Being born into a loving family with two parents, that are still married.
  2. Having a loving and generous brother.
  3. Never going a day knowing what really being hungry means.
  4. Always having a place to sleep at night.
  5. Truly hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ through Young Life.
  6. Seeing the gospel of Jesus Christ lived out in an attractive and honest way by Dana and Wendi.
  7. Springtime!
  8. Cupcakes from Rococo
  9. Friends that I have fun with and laugh a lot with.
  10. Receiving lots of calls and texts today.
  11. Being challenged by the book Radical.
  12. Bowen's. 
  13. Living in a beautiful city.
  14. Accountability with Cameron.
  15. Going to Haiti in June
  16. Diet cokes in the morning.
  17. Cell  phones.
  18. Plum Smart Light.
  19. Pandora and Grooveshark.
  20. Being able to read.
  21. Shoes on my feet.
  22. Clothes on my back.
  23. Hair straightener.
  24. People pointing me towards Jesus.
  25. Grace upon grace upon grace.
  26. Cold beer.
  27. Cheese.
  28. Going to the Sugarland concert tonight with Courtney, Maggie, Mary Anne, and Shannon.
28 things I'm thankful for on my 28th.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday my sweet friend! We will talk of you tonight at dinner with Jesse, Angela and Monica and wish that you were here to celebrate with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know it was your birthday! (Did you un-friend me on FB?!) I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous year!!

    ReplyDelete