glitter

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Early bird gets the worm?

Well in order to not be late for the second day in a row, I left my house at 7 this morning. That is quite the feat for a non-morning person such as myself. That means the alarm starts going off at 5:30 and I snooze until 6. Drank my diet coke and ate breakfast in the car. Made it to BFE parking lot by 7:15 and to my office at 7:30.

Yesterday 5 minutes late; today 30 minutes early! Maybe one day I'll get it right? I hope that day is SOON. :)

So far the highlight of my day has been getting not one, but two complements on my new shoes (at the bus stop no less!). Courtney found these shoes for me at TJ Maxx -- super fun and funky. Cole Haan's. $40. Enough said.
Also, I think I'm going to lunch with some co-workers today...another first! (I hope I am because I didn't pack a lunch!)

2 comments:

  1. i'm loving the blog...keep it up!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those shoes...only YOU can pull off FUNKY! Hope work went well today! :)

    ReplyDelete