glitter

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Welcome to Moe's?!?!

I was a bit more than disheartened to find out that there is not a Moe's on James Island. (Wouldn't you be?) Craving a good buritto, I spent much time searching for the nearest Tex-Mex joint. Sunday night I tried out Barberitos. So, how did it compare? All in all, it was quite delicious and had some major perks:
  • They use thickly shredded white Mexican cheese.

  • They have an option for spicy chicken. I had it and it was awesome.

  • Really good salsa verde.

  • Super thin chips...think Chili's thin.

They didn't call anything out as I walked in the door, and I don't know the employees well enough (yet) for them to remember my order like Lance at Moe's on Main in Columbia does.



Overall summary: I'll be back.


http://www.barberitos.com/

2 comments:

  1. ugh, hate Moes...Salsaritas all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh...i love barbaritos!!! Since Jonathan introduced it to me, we haven't been back to Moe's since. I love the white cheese and thin chips!

    ReplyDelete