glitter

Monday, November 16, 2009

New Friend?

I sure hope not!

For those of you that know me well, you know that I am not too keen on animals. I didn't grow up with any pets, so Freud would probably blame my parents, but whatever the reason, I like my friends to be of the human persuasion.*

So this morning, I got quite a surprise in my office. My co-worker came in to talk to me and after a few minutes said, "Don't move. Be calm." Naturally, my biggest fear was that it was a mouse or a rat...they make me want to run and hide. So I was relieved that it was tiny, green, and furless...yet still not super happy about the situation. After chasing the little guy around for several minutes, it was caught in a cup and properly disposed of...let outside. Not by me. Ugh.


* I make one giant exception. Sullivan. Courtney's dog...she is a good friend, adorable, and an awesome walking partner. All in all, I think she is the greatest dog in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment