glitter

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bathing SUIT UP!

Just thought I'd show you my new bathing suit for the season.  I love the way Old Navy bathing suits fit me, especially the bottoms.  They're not too tight which may create an unfortunate side spillage situation, if you know what I mean.  And I've been sporting the bandeau tops for the past since my junior year of college...thinking tthey were a bit more mature then the tiny triangle tops I used to wear.  Wow...I can't believe its been that long!  I LOVED this paisley pattern on the navy.  Of course they didn't have my sizes so I waited patiently for them to re-stock online.  They did and it came in the mail this week.  With temperatures being in the 80's this coming Saturday and me living close to a beach, I'll be donning my new suit in a few short days.  Not sure I've been doing the Shred enough to sport this little beauty, but hopefully no one will notice...

1 comment: