glitter

Monday, March 29, 2010

Later razors

Has anyone out there ever used Veet?  Or am I the only one? 

It all started because I dislike shaving, yet recognize it is a service to myself, others, and society at large to perform this unwanted chore.  It seems as though I've actually gotten worse at it over the years - accidentally missing patches and what not.  However, over the past few months I started cutting myself a lot more than I should.  A two inch chunk of skin being removed from my shin and too much blood for my taste left me considering other options.  I decided that Veet would be my best alternative. 

I've used it a few times and I have to say that I'm liking it.  You just slather it on like lotion, wait 5-10 minutes and its gone!  It doesn't hurt and I'm pretty sure you can't injure yourself in the process. 

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered if that stuff works. I'll have to give it a try...anything is better than razors!

    ReplyDelete