glitter

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

(Last) Friday Funny

Warning: This post is for females and mature males. If you're grossed out, sorry.  But, I warned you.


Thank you, God, for g-chat and the help and humor it provides throughout the day.  A conversation with my good friend Maggie last Friday afternoon:
me: so would you like to hear about an awkward situation?
Maggie: omg I would love to!
me: haha ok
so i work in a house did you know that?
there are 7-8 of us here
and today 3
and the bathrooms/plumbing are old b/c its an old charleston house
Maggie: natch
me: so theres one bathroom that several girls use
men happen to have private bathrooms in their offices
Maggie: wow
fancy pants
me: insert = offices are what used to be bedrooms at one point
haha
so i just used the bathroom and as i was leavng i noticed that my tampon didnt flush. but the toilet paper did. so i flushed again...still didt go down.
awkward
i couldnt stay in ther any longer
and just keep flushing the toilet
but they always go down, maggie
what do you think i should do?
Maggie: ok are there any other females there today
me: email the only other girl thats here? go back in like 45 min?
Maggie: would she typically use that restroom?'
me: yes
Maggie: ok so you've come out obvs
how long has it been?
me: like 5 min
just b/c i chatted you
Maggie: I'd go back
try again
me: well the only reason i dont want to is b/c wayne the male here is right there...
and he always talks to me when i come out
Maggie: omg this is so awkward
does wayne ever get up/
me: the bathroom is right at his office door
Maggie: would you know if he did?
me: yes
i'll listen for that!
ok good...
Maggie: also maybe the next time you go back you could take an out of order sign
just in case
so that way you would't have to go back again
me: haha true
Maggie: if it still doesn't go down
maybe you should email your female coworker and be like hey I was having trouble with the bathroom earlier I'd use a diff one
me: yeah
me: ok i emailed:

Stacy,

I have to be honest with you. As I was leaving the restroom earlier I noticed that my, ahem, feminine product, did not flush. So I waited a minute, flushed again...and still nothing. Damn the old pipes in this house! :) I kind of panicked b/c I didn't want Wayne to think I was creepy or something. So I wanted to give you a heads up to either (a) use another restroom next time you need to go (b) not be shocked. The good thing is that I go to the bathroom a lot (thanks water!) and will most likely rectify this situation before it involves you.

Sorry!
ea

her response:

EA,


OMG...you crack me up! I can' t stop laughing. Fortunately for you, I grew up in a really old house that didn't have adequate water pressure so you never knew what you were going to find in the toilet. I'm sure I can handle it. Thanks for the heads up :)


I'm still laughing.....

2 comments:

  1. i love that you blog about these random funnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd dying laughing! love the funny random story!

    ReplyDelete