glitter

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

I know I'm a little behind reading this popular book, but I just finished reading it yesterday. 

While Gilbert and I do not agree on theologically, I found the book to be quite the good read.  I love her honesty as she shares life struggles and intimate thoughts with her readers.  And she definitely makes me want to quit my job and travel the globe for a year.  I think my favorite journey was Italy.  Probably because I love to eat and the food sounded so fabulous!  For me, Richard was the best part of India: everyone needs at least one friend that loves you, picks on you, and tells you like it is.  And Bali: it sounds so lucious and enchanting...and her lover doesn't sound too bad either!

If you haven't read it either, I'd recommend it.  I'm excited to see the movie with Julia Roberts this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment