glitter

Friday, July 2, 2010

You may remember...

Jenn and Ryan getting engaged!  Well...

1 more day until Jenn gets married!
2 hour drive to Columbia.
3 years Jen and I lived together.
4 months ago, Jenn and Ryan got engaged.
5 years ago I moved in with Jenn and she became one of my best friends.
6 o'clock the ceremony will begin!
7 pm the toasting will ensue at the rehearsal dinner.
8 maids of milking ... I had nothing for 8.  :)
9 weeks of dating before they got engaged.
10 is how excited I am!  (on a scale of 1-10)
11 am we'll be celebrating at the bridal luncheon tomorrow.
12 o'clock is the time I'm leaving work today for this shin dig.  Wa-hoo!
13 bridesmaids to support Jenn.

Can't wait! 

ps.  I'll be donning this lovely silk-taffeta v-neck (for you, Courtney Thain Molony!):

2 comments:

  1. love this! can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the pic! i'm still awaiting more. i am so sad i missed the big day!

    ReplyDelete