glitter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jillian

Krissie told me she purchased Jillian's The Shred & No More Trouble Zones.  Being an owner of The Shred, she motivated me to also purchase NMTZ.  Last week I took a detour on my way home to Target for this exercise video.  After searching the DVD section of the store, I didn't see the prize I was looking for.  So I sauntered over to the fella behind the register to inquire about Jillian.  I told him what I was looking for and he replied with, "Yes.  That was a good idea.  However, its in the work out section...other 1/2 of the store."  Guess what?  They were out.  So, I ordered it for Wal-Mart.  $0.97 shipping!

NMTJ came in the mail this past weekend and I decided to try it out last night.  You can do one 40 minute work out or 7 6-ish minute target area work outs.  I did the full abs workout, 1/2 of the triceps work out, and 1/2 of the core work out.  Then I thought I might die so I stopped for the day.  Yet again, Jillian has kicked my arse.  Goal for Thursday is to see how far I can get in the 40 minute full work out (if I don't post on Friday its probably because my arms fell off the night before).  I do have to say that it is pretty fast paced and there are lots of moves so its not boring.  Here's a clip of some moves...



I should note that the video gals and myself do these moves quite differently.  I am not nearly as peppy as they are.  They don't appear to yell vulgar words while they're exercising like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment