glitter

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tim Riggins

My love affair with Friday Night Lights began last summer.  Courtney purchased the first few seasons on DVD and we spent many a late night getting to know the fine folks of Dillon, Texas.  This show rocks, y'all.  Over the seaons, characters have come and gone.  I have to say, the show does this flawlessly.  Sure, I miss Lyla and Tyra, but I'm equally enamored with Becky and Jess.

Coach and Mrs. Taylor are my most favorite TV couple/parents.  I'm so excited that they were BOTH nominated for Emmy's this year!  The show looks at a lot of real life issues with humor and tenderness: sex, drugs, pregnancy, violence, heartache, faith, divorce, unloved children, drinking, death, etc...  If you haven't watched it before, I think you should check it out.

Oh, and perhaps the best reason to watch the show: Tim Riggins.  He's surprisingly tender and sweet, has amazing eyes, is a protector, and

enough said.

Here's a clip:


No comments:

Post a Comment