glitter

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Attitude Adjustment

A bad day at work yesterday, a poor night of sleep, and tons of traffic from the first day back to school in Charleston this morning, all make for a crappy day today. 

The first two hours of work have included me in a bad mood.

But I'm changing things around for the remainder of the day.  And here's why (1) its part of my goals for 2010 to be more positive.  And this janky attitude is not positive.  (2) I am thankful to have a job.  And if I'm going to be here, I'd like to be pleasant.  For myself and those around me.  (3) My outfit is pretty cute today and includes a new necklace, courtesy of mom, and and old dress, courtsey of The Gap circa high school.  (4) I can still fit into a few articles of clothing from high school.  (5) Classic black dresses never go out of style.  (6) Grooveshark.  Free music all day long.  Keeps me entertained.  (7) Dreaming of things I hope to do with my life one day. 

Trying to keep things in perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment