glitter

Friday, August 27, 2010

Toothpicks

It's going to be a long day.  I woke up at 5 am to the crazy loud thunderstorm raging outside of my window.  Sadly, I could not go back to bed.  So I've been up since 5.  I did treat myself to a Chick-fil-A biscuit, which was amazing, but I need toothpicks to hold my eyelids open.

Let's just say 4:30 pm couldn't come fast enough today!  Dad's picking me up and we're driving 5 hours to Atlanta.  I'm hoping I'll be able to take a nap on the drive.  Re-charge so that I can play with my B5 girls* tonight and tomorrow as we prepare for the party we're throwing Mary Alice.  Wa-hoo!


* Glanced through the B5 girls post...it seems to be a theme that when we're getting together, I am awoken at 5am the morning of?!  What in the world?  At any rate, they're so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment