glitter

Monday, August 16, 2010

A new trick

So I read this post by Pioneer Woman about cinnamon toast a few weeks ago:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/04/the-right-way-and-the-wrong-way-to-make-cinnamon-toast/

And I have been thinking about cinnamon toast ever since.  She makes it the way I make it, only better.  No surprise there.  Because she mixes up the butter, cinnamon, sugar together AND adds some vanilla extract.  Sounds like a good idea to me!  Last night I had a craving for Breakfast for Dinner.  So I cooked up some bacon and did PW's trick on waffles. 

Y'all, it was SO good!  You really can taste the vanilla.  And putting it all on before it goes in the toaster oven made the waffles so buttery and moist and delicious.  I will certainly be doing this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment