glitter

Monday, August 2, 2010

Saturday

Saturday morning I picked mom up and we headed to Columbia for a brunch honoring Mary Alice.  Brooke and her mom threw the brunch for Mary Alice, all of her bridesmaids, and their moms.  It was at DiPrato's and was delicious!  I always enjoy starting my dat with a mimosa.  Mom and I had a great time stuffing ourselves with Belgian waffles and talking to the other lovely ladies. 

After the brunch mom and I went dress shopping for my brother's wedding.  I can't believe its just a month away!  Mom found a great dress that we both love!  (And I'm really, really hoping she doesn't return this one!)  In the middle of our shopping adventures, we stopped by to see Jenn and Ryan.  Always a treat! 

We headed Back to Charleston and I went with mom and dad to a party for a friend of mine from high school.  She's moved to Massachusetts and I haven't seen her since I left for Presbyterian College -- it was really fun to see her!  And catch up with some of the neighborhood folks...  All in all, a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment