glitter

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Remember when...

...it was cloudy (this past) Saturday morning and weather.com said it would be really ugly and rainy all day on Saturday?  So Courtney and I bypassed the beach for a trip to the outlets.  And it was GORGEOUS all day long.

...I crashed a wedding with Courtney and Jacqueline Saturday night?  And they gave out koozies that said: I crashed Mel & Thomas' wedding!  How appropriate for me?!?!

...Courtney and I got home from the wedding Saturday night and she walked into the guest room aka: her room.  And the bed was gone?  Ok, the frame was still there, but the mattress and box spring were gone.  Linens strewn all over the floor! 

I questioned whether or not we had been robbed.  Perhaps even more eerily, nothing else was missing.  So I called the roommate/homeowner to inquire...

Turns out, they did not belong to my roommate/homeowner.  And the owners came to get them.  Didn't think to call me.  Didn't think to leave a note.  Didn't think to fold and place the linens somewhere nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment