glitter

Friday, June 17, 2011

In other news

I am more than 1/2 way through Atlas Shrugged.  Only 500 pages to go!

My cousin's baby, Pearl, has been transported to Atlanta!  She's in the hospital there which is so much better because the family can be in their home and friends/family visit the hospital.  Pear's a whopping 3 lb 3 oz now!

I'm heading to Atlanta again this weekend.  This makes the 3rd weekend in a row to be in Atlanta for some portion.  I'm excited to witness Amanda and Micah exchange vows, meet Barbara's baby Bennett, hang out with my college girls, but not so much excited about the boring 5 hour drive, each way.

I straightened my hair for the first time in a few months.  It's really long for me, but I'm liking the change for a day or so.

I was up too late packing and got up too early to make a pre-work Wal-Mart trip...could really use a nap right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment